Monday, October 1, 2012

Virginia Family Portraits


My husband and I recently did a family portrait for a family who we had had the honor of photographing their family many times, as well as, their children's milestones. For some reason this particular session made me think about our family portraits. It hit me like a ton of bricks, because I realized that we had family portraits with our two older children, but our son, who is 14 now, was never part of a family portrait. I don't know if the reason was that we got so busy with life that we never thought about it or not, but these are years that we can never get back or redo. These are portraits that the next generation cannot treasure.

Take time out of your busy life to think about when was the last time you had a family portrait. It is never to late to capture that time in your lives.

www.Miller-Photo.com or www.Facebook.com/MillerPhotographyInc

No comments:

Post a Comment